Cloud/SaaS Application Development
We have successfully conceptualized, developed and implemented several new SaaS products and custom applications. Our cloud expert’s help you strategize and think through your cloud platform choices, depending on your business objectives and technology stack preferences.
- Custom Application Development
- SaaS Product Development
Cloud Software Expertise
At Vertis Microsystems, we have consultants on several Cloud platforms with several project engagements behind them. We also have platform partnerships and technical level exchanges with leading cloud software technology companies.
- Open Source technologies like ROR, Python, LifeRay PHP etc.
Best practices and accelerators
Over several successful cloud application migration engagements, we have developed our own proprietary tools, accelerators and frameworks. These reduce your risk in the process by helping to ensure reliability, accuracy and predictability in the exercise.
Cloud platform expertise - get it right the first time
With more than a decade of industry experience, we understand your key business drivers and challenges. We offer a comprehensive set of cloud services designed to reduce risks and ensure better outcomes by:
- Evaluating the Different Cloud Models Available
- Providing an Unbiased Approach to Selecting the Best Cloud Strategy
- Learning the Best Way to Test/Prototype the Cloud within Your Organization
- Assessing the Risks of Moving Data and Applications Outside of Your Organization
Develop New SaaS applications or Migrate existing app to SaaS platform
Software vendors face rising competitive pressure to grow their core businesses due to the changing software licensing models. Shorter product cycle times are forcing them to rush into new product introductions, and focus on expanding their market share. Businesses are more inclined to align their valuable resources to critical tasks while attempting to reduce back-office costs. SMEs and subsidiaries/divisions of larger companies find it increasingly time consuming and costly to develop, implement and support systems, maintain an IT infrastructure, find and retain scarce technical resources, and control IT expenditures. SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) is the answer to these challenges. As an alternative to buying software and paying for periodic upgrades, paying for and maintaining technical resources and infrastructure, SaaS may provide a better alternative for many existing and future solutions.
These include applications such as new product development, marketing, sales, customer service, portals, content management and collaboration being made available on a usage or time-basis via the Web. Since SaaS is subscription-based, upgrades are routinely provided during the term of the subscription and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are always defined and followed to ensure the proper level of services and support.
"We provide end-to-end SaaS development and on-boarding services for its customers. Gaea is a strong proponent of Open Source and Oracle Technology stack and has built a number of Multi-Tenant applications using the above mentioned tech stacks. We have extensive experience in architecting, building high-availability multi-tenant applications and hosting them on Amazon’s EC2 platform as well as other server farms."
- Core Business: SaaS allows management to focus on core business rather than IT and allows clients to allocate their budget to customer and revenue producing activities
- Cost reduction: A recent study found the total cost of operating an on-demand software package is 50% less than implementing and managing an on-premise solution and results in more predictable ongoing costs
- Shorter implementation time: Clients using SaaS can see results in weeks as opposed to months, since the software, hardware and network infrastructure are already in place and working via the Web
- Enhancements: SaaS offers subscribers incremental and on-going business application enhancements and releases
- Highly scalable solutions: SaaS offers our clients the flexibility of scalable business solutions without upgrading or replacing outdated equipment
- Service Level Agreements: SLAs ensure the appropriate level of services and support
- Security: SaaS users are guaranteed strong security, back-up and recovery services
Cloud Infrastructure Transition Services
We help you leverage the flexibility provided by cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) providers such as Amazon to keep fixed costs low and application downtime to a minimum. We offer end-to-end services to build or migrate your solution to the cloud. Services include infrastructure provisioning and planning, application tuning on the specific cloud infrastructure, addressing integration issues and post-deployment performance tuning.
- Migration of On-Premise Custom Applications to Cloud Infrastructure
- Post-Cloud Deployment Performance Tuning
- Cloud Hosting of Software Products
Cyclosys partners with you to build your Ideas. For a free quote, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.