Windows Azure Development
Windows Azure helps developers build, host and scale web applications through Microsoft datacenters. Windows Azure provides on-demand compute and storage, SQL Azure a cloud-based relational database service, and Windows Azure AppFabric, for developing, deploying and managing applications in the cloud.
Windows Azure supports Microsoft programming language - .NET as well as non-Microsoft languages such as PHP, Java and Ruby on Rails. It also supports popular standards and protocols including SOAP, REST, XML. To build applications and services on Windows Azure, developers can use their existing Microsoft Visual Studio expertise. Windows Azure is a flexible platform that integrates with your existing on-premises environment.
In essence, Windows Azure lets you focus on your application, not the infrastructure.Developers can build Azure applications on-demand using existing Microsoft tools like Visual Studio. Azure can be used to add web capabilities to existing desktop applications or to host completely cloud-based apps. In other words, you could build an online calendar or task management service and host it on Windows Azure, or you could create a desktop calendar that synchronizes with a web calendar. Or you know something far more creative.
Windows Azure is a standard based platform and supports popular standards and protocols including SOAP, REST, and XML. Using the Windows Azure tools, developers can build, debug, and deploy to Windows Azure directly from their existing development environment.
Microsoft Azure is more scalable and developers have control of their environment and can specify their own performance standards while paying only for the resources needed for their applications. New Fabric Controller technology in Windows Azure provides developers with the ability to upgrade applications without interruption. Windows Azure Services includes tracing, logging, and monitoring functionality, giving insight into resource usage and performance.
In addition to Microsoft Online Services and Azure support services, Cyclosys offers Windows Azure consulting, deployment, migration, and web application customization.
Following are the key components of Windows Azure Services Platform offered by Cyclosys:
• Windows Azure, for service hosting and management and low-level scalable storage, computation, and networking.
• Microsoft SQL Azure Services, for database services and reporting.
• Windows Azure's .NET Workflow Service, which are service-based implementations of .Net Framework concepts such as workflow.
• Azure’s Live Services, for sharing, storing, and synchronizing documents, photos, and files across PCs, phones, PC applications, and Web sites.
• Microsoft SharePoint Services and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services for business content, collaboration, and solution development in the cloud.
Is Windows Azure right for you?
- Is your IT infrastructure flexible and agile enough to adjust to frequently changing demands?
- How effective is your disaster recovery solution?
- Do you plan on making IT cost reductions while maintaining or increasing service levels?
- Does your IT infrastructure provide a strategic foundation to help make your company more competitive?
Windows Azure benefits include:
- Bring ideas to market faster and more cost effectively.
- Reduce the effort and costs of IT management.
- Instantly scale up or down to meet the changing demands of your business while paying only for the services you use.
- Reduce ongoing operational costs and capital expenditures on hardware, software licenses, and implementation services.
- Provide access from virtually anywhere, using any PC, mobile device, or browser.
- Experience 99.9%+ uptime and 24/7 support with Windows Azure.
- Benefit from fast disaster recovery and data backup protection.
Cyclosys is your Windows Azure Experts.
As Microsoft’s preferred Windows Azure early adoption Systems Integration Partner, Cyclosys has helped its clients (including ISVs and Fortune 500 companies) in developing new custom applications for the Cloud and migrating existing applications to the Cloud.
- Migration of a .NET application to Windows Azure for a Silicon based startup in four months timeframe
- New Application Development using Windows and SQL Azure for a POC by a Swedish startup.
- Windows azure setup for a UK based company.
You can benefit from Windows Azure in the following scenarios:
- When building a single-tenant or multi-talent SaaS application
- For startups looking to build a Web 2.0 application
- Enterprises can build a new software application (either customer facing or internal usage) on Windows Azure and SQL Azure (instead of Windows Server and SQL Server)
- ISVs or enterprises can use SQL Azure platform storage
- Enterprises that use Windows Azure to run their own line-of-business, batch processing or large-volume computations.
What Cyclosys can do for you as a Windows Azure Development Company
Windows Azure Development services include
- Migrating on-premises IT resources to Windows Azure
- Building a hybrid IT environment in which the on-premises IT resources work in cohesion with cloud IT resources
- Building and hosting web sites in the Azure's web server infrastructure
- Developing mobile back end services using the Azure SDKs for Windows, iOS, Android and HTML5
- Building highly available and infinitely scalable cloud service applications and APIs
- Leveraging Azure's data storage capabilities by building data management and business analytics applications
- Implementing and managing the applications in Windows Azure Virtual Machines (production support)
- Implementing Microsoft's SaaS offerings like Office 365, SharePoint Online , CRM Online and Exchange Online
• Add Web service capabilities to existing packaged applications
• Build, modify, and distribute applications to the Web with minimal on-premises resources
• Perform services (large-volume storage, batch processing, intense or large-volume computations, etc.) off premises
• Create, test, debug, and distribute Web services quickly and inexpensively
• Reduce costs of building and extending on-premises resources
• Reduce the effort and costs of IT management
We can help you with:
• Integration and Migration
Cloud Computing is about creating new technology solutions that help drive your business forward. Contact Cyclosys Sales by email or phone us to find out what cloud computing can mean for your business.
- Windows Azure TCO calculator - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/economics
- Windows Azure Boot Camp - http://www.windowsazurebootcamp.com
- SQL Server to SQL Azure Migration Wizard - http://sqlazuremw.codeplex.com
- Windows Azure and ISVs – A Guide for Decision Makers - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/whitepapers/default.aspx
- Windows Azure Security Overview - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsazure/Whitepapers/securityoverview/default.aspx
Cyclosys partners with you to build your Ideas. For a free quote, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.